I wanted to make something different. I also didn’t want to fail. I love chicken. I love goat cheese. And I love sun-dried tomatoes. So I gave this recipe a go … I mean, how can you really go wrong with chicken, goat cheese and sun-dried tomatoes??!
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp sun-dried tomatoes, chopped (and drained, if packed in oil)
- 2 oz herbed goat cheese
- salt and pepper
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat and add oil. When oil is hot, add chicken breasts. Cook through, about 6-8 minutes per side, depending on the thickness. Set aside and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add the wine. Cook over medium-high heat until reduced by half, being sure to scrape up the browned bits from the chicken.
- Add the chicken broth and reduce that by about half too.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and heat through.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in the goat cheese.
- Top the chicken breasts with sauce and serve.
Source: Annie’s Eats