My cross-body bag is on its’ last legs — literally. A time like this is always bittersweet. Sad to say good-bye to my current bag. But exciting to start the search for my next bag!!
I’ve decided that my next bag will be an “investment piece”. The qualifications for my bag? It needs to be a neutral color because I’ll be using it on a daily basis. It needs to be roomy enough to carry my essentials (i.e. wallet, sunglasses, keys, etc). I need to be obsessed with it.
Here are the #top5 on my list in no particular order…
(1) Kate Spade Gold Coast Elizabeth — in black, $398
(2) MARC BY MARC JACOBS Classic Q Ukita — in mink, $528
(3) Longchamp “Le Pliage – Small” Shoulder Tote — in beige, $125
(4) Kate Spade Cobble Hill Small Leslie — in black, $348
(5) Louis Vitton Artsy MM — in Monogram canvas, $1,670
I’m open to other recommendations because these may or may not be outside my possible price range. Am I missing any of your favorites?