It’s an American phenomenon. Whether you watch for the sport, the commercials, the hot football players or just enjoy attending for the food or gambling … America watches and loves the Super Bowl.
Patriots vs. Giants … key thoughts on the game by my brother:
- Gradkowski’s injury from the AFC Championship Game
- Brady and Belichek going for their 4th super bowl in 5 tries
- Eli Manning going for his second Super Bowl and passing his brother Peyton on number of Super Bowl wins
- The sub-context of Peyton Manning’s potentially career ending injury hanging over the Super Bowl being played in Indianapolis
- The Patriots’ defense being the worst in the league yet having to hold their own against the Giants’ improved wide receivers
Sounds like it should be interesting. Clearly I don’t watch for the sport.
25th Anniversary of Ferris Buehler’s Day Off + Honda + Super Bowl = LOVE
THE HOT FOOTBALL PLAYERS
Why does no one seem to touch on the fact that these men are wearing spandex? SPANDEX!! Brilliant.
We’re all familiar with veggie trays, chicken wings, chili, nachos, beer, etc. But here are a couple unique and fun recipes to test out:
Source: Blog Chef
I’m not talking who’s winning the game. I’m talking … will the National Anthem be shorter than or longer than 1:30? Will Kelly Clarkson hit it 100% or will she flub the words? Or my favorite: SQUARES. Confused? Google it.
I’m down for this type of gambling. Recreational. Potential revenue.
For whatever reason you’re watching, have a blast. And may the best team win!!!