A few years ago I stole some of my cousin Shelley’s favorite recipes. A few weeks ago I decided it was time to dust the recipes off and test them out. Great idea.
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix tomatoes, stuffing mix, water and garlic just until stuffing mix is moistened.
- Layer chicken, basil and cheese in 3-qt. casserole or 13×9-inch baking dish.
- Top with stuffing.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
Makes 6 servings.