The goal was to make those amazing pretzel, chocolate, M&M, rolo things that I always devour at holiday parties. Over the past month or so, I had found these two amazing recipes on Pinterest:
Our Favorite Christmas Treat (apparently no one knows what they’re actually called)
In true Kate-fashion, I didn’t bring the recipe with me to the grocery store. I ended up with Rold Gold mini pretzels which aren’t an ingredient in either recipe, Rolos from first recipe and M&Ms from the second recipe. I’m going out on a limb to say it’s the top ingredient from each recipe. I decided to just go with it and the result was fab:
PRMs (aka Pretzel Rolo M&M)
- Rold Gold Mini Pretzels
- Holiday M&Ms
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pretzels on a baking pan.
- Top each pretzel with one Rolo, larger side faced-down.
- Put in oven for 3-5 minutes.
- Place one M&M on top of each Rolo and push down.
- Let cool. **I put them in the fridge/freezer to speed up the cooling process.