Need something easy and fast that tastes delicious? BBQ Chicken Pizza. Lin, Matt and I ate this in one sitting it was so good. I don’t actually use a legit recipe so bear with me…
BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA
Pillsbury Pizza Crust Classic (thick)
Chicken Breast, cooked & shredded
Red Onion, chopped
Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press out pizza crust on pizza pan (or medium pan if you don’t have a pizza pan).
- Spread barbecue sauce across crust.
- Top with chicken, onions, cheese, garlic and salt/pepper.
- Bake until crust rises and cheese is melted and bubbly (15-20 minutes).