With a 50/50 chance, I actually did come home from Dallas. I freaking love Texas. Have I mentioned Texas weather is flawless? Their fall is basically Midwest summer – 80s, sunny and perfect.
Top 5 favorite memories from the trip:
(5) Margaritas as big as my head at dinner at Esparza’s Mexican Restaurant on Friday (everything is bigger in Texas)
(4) Watching 4 years of old Golduster dance videos, BEST DECISION EVER.
(3) Visiting Rangers Ballpark (my dad would be proud)
(2) Breakfast with Meredith & Michael: pumpkin pancakes (amazing!) and a taste test of her wedding = the gown (gorgeous!)
(1) Texas Tailgating for the A&M v. Alabama game at Cowboy Stadium
Honorable mention … eating real Texas BBQ
Jillian – you’re the best. And one of these days I hope to make my dreams of moving there a reality. Stay tuned for my next trip, which we’ve decided is going to be a longer “Tour of Texas” through San Antonio, Houston, Austin and Dallas.