UPDATE WEEK 1:
I was sore through FRIDAY of last week. Rough and true. Clearly I need this challenge.
After a weekend that did not abide by my “healthy lifestyle” in Dallas, I was excited to get back into the swing of things on Monday. That whole you’re more sore the second day after your workout is … accurate. I thought Monday’s class wasn’t as tough and I wasn’t super sore yesterday but today? Rough. I’m going on a run today after work simply so I can stretch out after. However, I am proud that I have successfully made it through week 2 of Kwando.
Moving on… every bomb workout needs an equally bomb playlist.
Here are my recommendations to keep you jammin’ your entire workout:
(1) LMFAO – Sexy & I Know It
(2) Alexandra Stan – Mr Saxobeat
(3) Pitbull – Pause
(4) Martin Solveig & Dragonette- Hello
(5) Maroon 5 – Moves Like Jagger
(6) LMFAO – Party Rock (my mom’s fave song)
(7) David Guetta feat Usher – Without You
(8) Pitbull feat T-Pain – Shake Senora
(9) David Guetta feat Nicki Minaj, Flo Rida – Where Them Girls At
(10) Pitbull feat Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer – Give Me Everything